Posts by AnnieDog

Hi I have been using the kemper profiler head for almost a year now I switched from a Mesa Mk V combo and a recto verb 25. . I am using a head rush powered Cab .
    My issues are that I have never attempted using the external effect loop on the kemper . I attempted the 4 cable method for the H9 multi effect and I am thinking about a using direct to input for for the OCD overdrive .
    I have been attempting to get the 4 cable method working first without the OCD but no luck. Cannot get any sound.
    I most likely being stupid and missing the boat on this but I cannot find a video that applies to my set up.
    They talk about using a "loop Stomp" in a kemper video. Is that just a stomp box ithat I am going to use in the loop or is there a dedicated foot stomp switch I must connect to the remote control floor unit to turn the external loop on and off
    If so ,what kind of pedal and how do I do this. ?
    :rolleyes:Sorry for being so stupid about this and thanks in advance for any info and help.

works ?

I am new to this gear and one question I have so far is:
    Is there a way to get those high harmonics off the edge of ones pick .
    I can do it easily with any pick using my strat + my recto-verb 25 Messa but I am stumped trying to get these harmonics or overtones from the Kemper unpowered head?
    Please forgive me if there is another post identifying this issue as have I looked but could not find the exact issue.
    I have attempted all the profiles ,bought a few too ,but still can't get these sounds
    Thanks in advance for any help or advice offered.
    Cheers:)