Posts by Ray Ammerman

Was successful with USB update...

Also recv'd the following from Kemper Support. I have not tried this:

Download the current OS version on our homepage and install this with a USB stick. If the update is done, make a backup and go to the system menu for the factory reset and press the four soft-button (factory reset) for three seconds. After that, you confirm the warning that all data will be lost (please make a backup before). Then confirm the reset. After the reboot, switch off the Profiler and switch it on again in Tuner Mode while holding down the System and Rig buttons simultaneously until "initialise..." appears on display. Then you can rerelease the keys. When this process is finished, you can restore the backup.

if the problem still persists,

feel free to contact support

I am experiencing the same issue of lost sound. However, my input and output levels were not responding as I kept playing. This started happening after I applied the 8.7.7.38467 update. I then applied 8.7.838522 which supposedly addressed the loss of sound problem. Then yesterday at church, it happened again twice. Same problem. This morning I am trying to update to 8.7.10.38833 which includes the 8.7.9.38696 which addresses "rare accidental loss of sound" thru Rig Manager. The update itself has failed to apply with: Error occurred while updating profiler. Please contact support...

Is it possible to go back to update 8.7.6.38112 while this problem gets resolved?

Using the Kemper Rack for 3+ years now.