Posts by Michael Czerniakowski

Hi!
    I wanted to use Mission Engineering Pedal as whammy that will tune up to 12 or 24 semitones. I plugged it correctly to my Remote, and for a 2 or 3 seconds after I use whammy with pedal, I still hear some detuning artifacts. So basically it behaves like it did not turn off completely.
    I did calibration, It works properly, but it does not turn off immediately.

Just to check if this is a problem with my expression pedal, I used morph to use Pitch Shift for momentary use and it still does not turn off completely after switching off.
    I can record some audio if my explanation is not good enough :)

I have pedal with Spring so it goes back to its place, and calibration screen shows that It works correctly in whole range.
    It happens in both Browser and Performance mode, with Expression Pedal and with Morph

Hello, this occurs to me rather frequently.
    Example:
    I have rigs named - RIG A, RIG A Copy both on Profiler and Local Library.
    I create new profile named RIG B in Local Library and I click *Store Rig*.
    Then I go to the Kemper Rigs, and I see
    - RIG A
    - RIG B
    and there is no RIG A Copy on Kemper, it is missing, so I proceed to copy RIG A Copy to Profiler, and I see error:
    `Cannot copy RIG A Copy because it is already present on Profiler. 0 rigs copied.`
    What is funny now on profiler I have RIG A Copy with names/cabs/tags/info of RIG B, but with Amp/Cab/Effects and sound of RIG A Copy.
    Solution is quite simple, I need to delete faulty RIG B, and proceed to transfer RIG A Copy again, this time with success.
    Newest OS on my KPA of course :)
    This happened to me 3-4 times last few days.

Did anybody stumbled upon this issue?
    Is there any debug log I should export from somewhere?

Cheers!