Posts by gscroggin

Thank you all for responding, I figured out what the issue was. While setting up some new wireless extension devices, the Comcast Xfinity "xFi Advanced Security" was enabled, which claims to stop a variety of threats. After disabling it I can get to the website fine. I took a look through some logs and it looks like it was barfing due to HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) not being enforced by your site. While I agree it's a good practice, I think it's a bit extreme. Hopefully other people will see this in the event they have an issue.

Thanks again for the generous discount!

Very cool and I'd love to buy some stuff, but I can't get to your website. I tried IE, Edge, Chrome, and FireFox from a Windows PC, and Safari from an iPhone and iPad. They all seem to take issue with a secure channel issue. The most useful error came via FireFox; 'Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG". I found your Facebook page and it looks like someone reported the same there (though I don't use Facebook or i would have posted there). Are you actively working on something?