Posts by robbon

Yeh, thnx for your thoughts

No bad signal in my Headphones or Main XLR outs, they are clean of any ground loop.

Its only my Monitor Outs

Tried different power cords, different wall plugs, guitar cables

The issue happens in different venues.

My system is very simple uncomplicated.

Gtr into KPA

L R Main XLR outs to FOH

L R Monitor outs to stage amps

Thnx once again

Hi all

I'm having lots of earth radio frequency noise coming out of my monitor outs on the Kemper Stage.

The main XLR Outs to the FOH are fine

I use 2 x Boss Katana's MK 2 100's for stage monitoring. I go into the power amp in on the amps.

I use mainly hi gain sounds in my stage

When I move the cables connected to the amps around the frequencies changes, they may slightly get better or a lot worse. But never disappears. :cursing:

Things I have tried to remove the annoyance:X(

- Changed a number of cables, mostly new.

- Balanced and Unbalanced jacks

- Monitor ground lift in the unit

- Remove earth pin in power cable (just the unit)

- Plugged into different amps / monitors

I haven't spoken to any audio technicians or connected into a Di box (my next try)

Has anyone here had similar challenges?

Did you solve the issue, how?

I'm not a beginner, been in the music indus for too many years

Thanks for hearing me out. :)

Obviously I have no idea of the inner workings of the cab block, but because we have stereo effects left and right after the stack, could the designers configure the cab to have a stereo effect like the space reverb in the cab block with left and right eq off the one cab creating different tone one from the other with a slight off set?

It may be a way to create that full sound with out creating a new unit.

Ive always used stereo systems, with amps, racks, digital platforms. I have 2 Boss Katanas with my Kemp stage, sounds great.

Creative thinking time:/

I was fiddling with my Profiles and thought what if the Cabinet in the stack had a left and right, an extra row of controls, (2 x High - Low - character - Pure Cab).

And the Reverb space effect built into the cab parameters creating that left right feel and having the cab eqs after, creating seperate tone paths, mimiking 2 cabs.

What do you think? :wacko: