Posts by vapnfagan

I had a quick question about the Toast program to edit on the Kemper. I am legally blind and its very hard for me to see the Kemper screen so editing on my Mac would be the only option for me. I thought i could just use the stock profiles until the editor came out but i really want to start editing on it.

Is it worth getting? Can i fully adjust the kemper settings with the app on my Mac if i bought a midi device? I am not familiar with midi at all or the app and just wondering if its worth it? Does it have many bugs? is it hard to setup?

Thanks guys!

I am new to Kemper and i have the powered head. If i am running a guitar cab from the cabinet output and i turn OFF cab sims going to the guitar cab, How do i turn ON cab sims for the output going to my computer AI/monitors for when i record and wanna use the cab sims? Can this be done? Having one output with sims off with another output having sims on?

Thanks

New owner here of the Kemper Profiler and I cannot wait for this editor release. I am legally blind ( have very little sight left ) and being able to edit on my large monitor would be soooo much easier for me. The screen on the Kemper for me is just to impossible to see so i have just been enjoying the preset profiles that come loaded.

Fingers crossed that it releases soon!

Hello! New to the Kemper and i am trying to figure out how i can run my 4x12 friedman cab with cab sims off AND use the monitor out going to my iMac/Audio interface and have cab sims turned on for recording and playing late at night.

Still trying to figure out all the features and settings on this thing so if anyone could walk me thru what i need to do step by step, I would really appreciate it.

Also, Monitor Out is the correct output to use when running to my UA Apollo Twin audio interface for recording on my mac?