Posts by Dean W

Thanks all... Tupelo- Glad you asked about the headrush FRFR. I originally ran the Kemper through a Marshall combo, but the tones sounded more similar to each other than with Headphones.

To be honest, I didn't try anything else but now with the Headrush my rigs are more distinct with better clarity.

I've done 4 gigs with it and it sounds great.

I cut up and modified a guitar stand to. Hog this Kemper rack live rig together. Pretty cool huh?

It folds almost in half (as did the guitar holder it was made from) and my Headrush speaker and Kemper Rack are at the same angle,45 degrees.

I just did my second gig with the Kemper and it sounds great... and Now I carry WAY less but could play any gig with this compact rig.

As expected...

Hi - I recently updated my Kemper Rack operating system. The update seemed to work properly, except that the stomp buttons don't contain the stomps, I need to select a type and scroll through them: where before, the type was set, and when I scrolled, it went to the correct type.

For example, I had (from the beginning) a red button, which indicates distortion, and when I went there, it showed my only distortion/ fuzz pedals.

Now I need to go through the types, stop at distortion, and set it from there.

Did I miss something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.