Posts by toni dd

Which output are you using to connect to each? I have to run mine at like -28 to -34 to get it to sound right in the mixing board. I run it as -12 to my interface and FRFR.

Also, make sure the cab is on.

Hi patrick2099, I've only used the main output for both mixing desk and audio interface. I'll also give a try to your suggestion of lower between -28 and -34 when playing through the mixing desk. Thanks!

First at all, thanks for answering Ingolf.

I understand your point but then I'm seriously disappointed because one of the main reasons why I made up my mind to go Kemper was leaving behind head and 4x12 cab and being able to plug and play at ANY rehearsal place, jam or gig with ANY mixing desk.

And going further, I had the same reasoning about playing through FOH, but probably, according to your words, I was wrong.

So it will not work depending on the speakers of the mixing desk or foh?

Truly disapointing... or maybe is there some point I'm missing? Again, thanks for your support :)

Hi everyone, I’ve just got a Kemper Profiler Stage.

When I play through my audio interface it sounds quite right, but when I play through a mixing desk the sound is terrible.

I’ve tried with the mixing desk at my band’s rehearsal place and I’ve also tried with a different and better mixing desk renting a rehearsal place per hours, but the sound remained awful, nothing to do with the sound I get at home through the audio interface.

I’ve tried with both low and high volume settings at the mixing desk, I’ve also tried with KPS master output volume at -18 and at -12 but… no way. Obviously the mixing desk has always been with flat eq, no gain, no effects, no compression, etc.

Any help is truly welcome, thanks! ;):thumbup: