Posts by thejoker512

Hey Guys,

thank you so much for the many answers 😊 I´m glad to hear, that Rigmanager works fine for many people. Yet I`m also glad to hear, that some users have similar issues using the Rigmanager.

I started to use a different cable (not the usb-b to usb-c cable). Just a standart usb-b to usb-a and an adaptor usb-a to usb-c.

I'll test it for some time, then reply here if it fixes the issues 😉

Again, thank you all ✌🏻

ok, thank you all for replying. My takeaway is: just live with it 😄

Happy if anyone has any other solution or suggestions.

Till then ✌🏻

Hey,

having owned the Kemper Stage for 3 years now I can't get over the (sorry for german directness) shitty RM Software.

It runs on my Macbook Pro 2020 and since day one I have the following Problems which haven't changed with the Updates:

1. Drag and Drop randomly stops to work

2. Copy and Paste randomly stops to work

3. Changing rig info randomly stops to work

4. My performance order on the Kemper randomly reverts to a state of some minutes ago

5. Not recognising the Kemper til after a few physical reconnects

6. Loosing connection midst process

7. Other small bugs... (for example overwriting a performance I´m working on after which the rig is completely empty with only a crunch-amp that keeps coming since 3 years 😄)

I'm at the point where I dont want to use the RM out of fear to loose some Rigs or Settings I dialed in in a timely process. On the other Hand I have to use it due to a lot of different Gigs and Bands with chancing repertoire. ||

I also have two friends owning the Kemper Head in the same situation.

Can someone help me find the Problem?

Could it be the USB-B to USB-C Cable?

All software is up to date...

Greetings

Marco