Posts by Ni6htWalker

Connecting my Kemper to my focusrite scarlett via SPDIF.

How do I set them up correctly as master/slave?

In the focusrite I can set up the source as SPDIF. Inside the Kemper there's a setting called "auto" but once you press it the field says "internal". Should internal be marked or not? Of simpler said, should I read the word "auto" or "internal"?

Thanks!

excuse my ignorance but what is the idea to use the Kemper as master or slave?

Sounds good again to me. Amp in the video :thumbup: Looking forward to the studio footage ;)

well the amp profiled for the new profile pack is in that video,he told me this.....

Thank you very much (I will try to show it as often as possible)
    Sometimes some videos (recording videos in my studio) and sometimes profiling in other studios, I will not always be able to show it in the video demos, but I will show the pics and videos in other places where profile!

well here it go...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thomas Bottaini
    Author
    I am happy it has come to a point!
    I am very sorry that people, without knowing the reality of things, accuse us. We will start to show also the amps in profiling, maybe even live on Facebook! ... Thank you very much Liveplayrock will show you the work done in the studio and not just the finished work! We are ready to ROCK! Thanks for your kindly message!

Thomas Bottaini
    Author

Unfortunately they banned me (I'm trying to understand why, since I have the right to reply) but at this point I think everything is out of control.
    Thank you so much for understanding the position, that me and all Liveplayrock works seriously, with the utmost respect!

The promise I make to you is the one made to everyone: for the next amps, you will see how we work (and how we have worked so far). I hope it will be appreciated! I really appreciate your heartfelt words

i copy this text from the Facebook Kemper group

Thomas Bottaini
    Author

Good morning!
    thank you so much for your messages!

Many are talking without knowing the reality of things...I don't understand this badness for a work done with perseverance and passion...but Liveplayrock are open to constructive criticism, we are here for this!

Of course, like all things, we can't please everyone, and we welcome every single one of your feedback (positive or negative).
    Our answers to your info are simple:

1 We don't think seeing an amp (in a video demo about kemper rigs pack) makes that much of a difference, as in the end one get kemper profiled sounds and not the physical amp (it's just a point of view, nothing more).

2 our way of working is very simple since we collaborate with more musicians (for this we can have more amps available in certain periods of time for profiling)

3 we are still waiting for guitarists' videos to complete a first collaboration video (unfortunately during the summer we had some delays in the process and we have given priority to other commitments, but the completed and edited collab video will also arrive) .

I thank all those who understand our work and our work philosophy!
    Thanks to those who believe in our reality!

All the best to all! Have a good day

I'll second that! I just downloaded the install file for the latest rig manager and it loaded the program clean. When I bring it up it loads clean to show all rigs and as soon as I click "File" the screen greys out and says program "not responding". I then has to cancel out of the program. Using Windows 10 with an x64 machine.

ok just figured it out,you need to use an usb stick/put the backup file on the backup and restore folders and then restore the backup file from your Kemper unit,advice you need to backup your Kemper before using the Gerald Backup.