Posts by Starrman44

Welcome!! Have fun and enjoy. Don’t worry about not being good. I’m not particularly good. I always say I work very hard to be very average at best, but I enjoy it to the max. That’s what it is all about, in my opinion.

I did contact Kemper and they advised me to hold on to my current Stage until they are able to correctly identify the cause of foot switch issue.

Quote from Kemper:

"Unfortunately we do not have a 100% fix for the switches just yet. You can hold on to it until we have more information on the defective part. At which time I hope we will have this resolved."

I just sent mine in with the same issue. I’m missing it pretty badly right now.

When I updated to 7.1.9, I started having some freezing issues when I tried to make changes on the Stage (like assigning foot switches). Unfortunately my stage was already slated to go back due to foot switches not working. I won’t have my replacement for a few days.

7.1.8 seemed to be really solid for me as well.

I did discover the deal with rebooting that was just mentioned. That’s really cool to know that it was designed to do that.

I really was enjoying my stage. One of my best purchases ever.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I bought a Kemper Stage a couple of weeks ago.

I have followed Kemper since before their production and always wanted to get one. I play for our church and currently use an Atomic Amplifire (the one with three switches which I bought before they came out with the bigger ones). Our church has gone to all digital (Organ, Keys, Drums, Bass, Guitar) to reduce stage sound.

I am putting the Kemper through it’s paces, trying to get it all sorted out. I plan to start using it soon. I bought the SKB case for the stage. In spite of some reports of the case being sloppy in regards to the foam, mine arrived very nicely done.

So far I am very happy with my purchase. All the switches and buttons seem to work fine. I play it through a QSC K10.2. I am using “Default” for the EQ settings. It’s my first full range monitor. I’ve been very happy with it.

My wife has actually complimented the sound. I am using a combo of M. Britt and Tone Junkie profiles.