Posts by Franjoe30

Quite powerful Joe, cool tune. I have this Drum Riffs midi here as well, that's a great one. Still due to use it as I was inspired by some others in the last weeks.

Great work as always Joe, thanks for sharing! :thumbup:8)

Thanks. Yes, i'm a big Periphery fan, Matt Halpern's drumming is amazing, so glad he has a toontrack midi pack

Nice tempo and vibe Joe. And I like the idea of the soft outro. Typically bands either fade their songs out or stop it with a big bang. Both good but sometimes nice to hear something different. Well done!

Happy New Year by the way... all the best :thumbup:8)

Thanks. Hope you had a good Christmas

Another great one, thanks for sharing Joe. I like the cool vibe and this medium tempo. Drums a bit too much in the background for me. Guitar player's mix ...oh yes I am guilty too 8o

Solo is super cool :thumbup:8)

Thanks Deadman. Yeah, i mixed a track last week and the drums were too much but i may have dialed them back a fraction too much this time. Still, you can here the guitars and that's all that matters is it not? ?

Sorry to here about your tough times. I can see why you turned to music. Great about donating any funds to charity, i saw that on your bandcamp page, what a great idea.

I started recording a while back just as a fun thing to do and to be honest that's still what its all about for me, having fun on guitar. I'm no shredder but when i pick up the guitar i just play and if an idea comes out then i'll develop it. I've had a good run of inspiration over the past few months so i'll just keep pushing on as the ideas could all dry up over night.

It's a kind of therapy for me and all the guys on the Kemper forum have be so supportive and encouraging which i'm so humbled by considering the caliber of musicianship of all the forum members

Joe, I like this one too...I'm really digging your stuff.

It's probably going to work it's way into my own playing, inspiration-wise!

How are you liking Reverbnation? I've been using Bandcamp for all of my releases (just released my 53rd EP this month!) but maybe I should upload my stuff to Reverbnation as well... hmmm.

Thanks mapleleaf14, that means allot. I really just record the stuff that comes into my head so i'm so happy to hear that people actually like it.

Reverbnation is pretty cool but if your stuff is on bandcamp then i wouldn't really bother unless you were wanting people to listen to your stuff for free. I might look into Distrokid or something like that i like the idea of having my music on Spotify just to day that i have stuff up on there haha.

53 Ep's is pretty dam cool also