Posts by jpowell121

I put mine between the main output of the Kemper and the input of my audio interface.

So I have

Guitar -> Kemper Input -> magic -> Kemper Output -> audio interface -> DAW -> Monitors

This way I can record a loop with the desired sound (say a clean amp setting). Then play the loop and change the Kemper to something different (say, more gain) and the back stays clean and the new signal has more gain.

If you put it early in the chain and change the Kemper amp setting the loop is affected. Of course some people WANT this - if they do, do it before.

Hey Mookytc - I realize this post is old - only trying to post here because I know you sold your Kemper a while back because times were tough. I am selling mine, only because I am buying newer gear. Was just about to put on on Reverb, but if you want to get back into the Kemper game, I will let mine go at a really good price.

It's a a Toaster Model - unpowered purchased in December 2019 - it's never left the house - in my studio - not a scratch on it. I also have had a skin on it for its lifetime (skin is the cover of David Bowie Ziggy Stardust).

I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd reach out - anyone else that sees this and has interest, let me know.