Posts by anamartin

Ok so for some reason (I’m a 19 year old who plays at church on Sundays only right now) I thought the rack I bought was like an amp in that I could plug my guitar directly into it and get sound out. I didn’t realize I’d need a cab for it and since I don’t have a cab, I can’t use it. My church also doesn’t have a cab that I know of because none of the other guitarists at my church use Kemper. So I may have to respect my Kemper and buy an actual amp and dela with the heaviness of it unless I get a Fender Deluxe reverb that’s around 40 lbs, which I can deal with. I don’t know, haha. What’d I get myself into?

Yeah, used the input on the right side and I’m getting nothing. I would use headphones but the ones I have don’t have a big enough headphone jack for it, so I need to find a pair of headphones that has a big enough input jack for the amp. Any suggestions?

Hi! I’m totally new to this whole Kemper thing and have no idea what I’m doing. I’m sure I’m doing something wrong but I’m not getting any sound out of my Kemper rack at all. I used to play through a Fender mustang 1 but needed a much more professional amp and got this after lots of research. I’ve never used Kemper before and am very lost. I tried plugging my guitar directly into the rack and got no sound, and same thing happens when I plug it into the Kemper the same way I did with my old amp. Any help would great, thanks!