Posts by SpaceIceCream1987

I have a Camplifier 280 power amp that I would like to connect to an unpowered Kabinet. Could somebody confirm from which inputs/outputs I should run the cables to make sure I have everything working properly? I have looked at the instruction manuals, but I haven't found clear direction on connecting an external power amp to the Kabinet. Just want to make sure I on't mess anything up! Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, but I'm still not finding it.

Do you mean this button?

I can only see the option to "Store Snapshot" when I am in the Browser mode. I looked through the system settings and other areas but still couldn't find any option to adjust the looper location.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious! Any help is appreciated!

Hi there! I have a basic 2-button footswitch that I have programmed to start/stop the looper. If I try to play over a single loop, the sound becomes distorted and muddy, which I believe is due to the looper being placed in post rather than in the pre section. The Kemper manual says this can be changed in the system settings, but I can't find any directions on where or how to do this. Is the full-blown Kemper remote required, or is there a way I can do this on my Kemper head, or in the Rig Manager? Thank you!