KEMPER PROFILER power amp upgrade - procedure and details
After researching the possibilites handling an exchange program we had to realise that all the units would loose their safety certificates for electrical devices. This is why we offer a rebate for all registered owners of non powered PROFILER™ Heads and Racks purchased before May 5th, 2013. Registered owners can order a powered version from the KEMPER™ online store with a rebate of Euro 350,- USD* 440,- . Each serial number is vaild for this rebate only once! This offer will be in place until December 31st, 2013.
Power amp upgrade instructions:
Under certain conditions, owners of a KEMPER PROFILER without power amp are entitled for discount voucher which can be redeemed in the KEMPER™ online store to buy a KEMPER PROFILER with power amp for a reduced price. The discount voucher is worth €350.- / $440.- *. After upgrading you can keep both the original unit without power amp and your new purchase.
The following conditions need to be met:
- You need to own either a KEMPER PROFILER Head in Black/White or a KEMPER PROFILER Rack both with no power amp option.
- Your unit needs to be registered with us on the KEMPER website (www.kemperamps.com).
- You have purchased your KEMPER PROFILER in question before 5th of May 2013.
- KEMPER has not issued a discount voucher for the unit in question before.
- Please fill in the PDF voucher request form and email it along with a scan of your sales receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will verify all information and get back to you with a voucher code if all conditions are met.
- KEMPER reserves the right to deny your request in case of any doubts.
- KEMPER reserves the right to issue a backorder list as KEMPER can not guarantee an immediate product availability. This might also effect the delivery time for your ordered unit. You will receive your voucher code as soon as your unit is ready to ship.
- The voucher code is not transferable.
- The offer will end on 31th Dec 2013.
* US customers pay in US Dollars, the rest of the world pays in Euros.