fretboardminer Professional

  • from Germany
  • Member since Jun 6th 2012
  • Last Activity:
Likes Received
Profile Hits
  • I can't do this for you. But it is easy: You buy a 3cm layer of the foam that case builders use for the inside of flightcases. It is called Plastozote. Gently push the foam against the front of the KPA. For a short while you will see the prints of the knobs. Trace them with an edding and then cut the holes with a knife or a soldering iron. That's it.

  • Hi Fretboardminer! Would it be possible for you to make me a foam knob protector like the one in your post? How much would you charge? Thanks!