How to use the Wah effects? I can't get any good sounding wah settings....

• Thanks for your hints. I was able to get a good sounding wah sound.
    The remaining problem is simply the wah pedal on the Behringer FCB 1010.

I calibrated it (again) but it does not show any reaction for the first 50% of the pedal range.
    I do use the Uno4Kemper chip but the different curves do not show any improvement.

How do you use your 1010 wah pedal? What curve?

I had a similar problem. In my case this has been a mechanical adjustment issue regarding the red LED which is part of the optoelectrical module within the FCB reading the foil stripe connected to the pedal. Since I repositioned the red LED a bit, I've now activity across the whole mechanical pedal range.

• Don, maybe the default setting should be changed to your wah in a future update.

Conceptionally there are no default settings for any stomp/effect type in particular. All parameters are unique and their settings are maintained while you scroll through the stomp/effects using the TYPE knob. This way your settings are not lost as soon as you select another type e. g. if you select Vintage Chorus instead of Air Chorus all settings of parameters available in both effects get maintained.

However we have included presets in our firmware for all stomp/effect types availble. It is the nature of an stomp/effect preset to capture type plus settings. You just need to use the Browse knob instead of the Type knob.

• I use 2 settings
    Preset1
    Manual 3,4
    Peak 7,5
    Pedal range 31%
    Peak range -43%
    Vol100

Preset 2
    M: 3,4
    Peak 8,1
    Pedal r 31
    Peak r -43
    Vol100

Behringer fcb1010 unochip 1.0

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• from my experience - sometimes you need to calibrate the pedals (a specially if you have middle-cut of working pedal range situation)