wikpa.org gone ?

• my best to Lightbox and Viabcroce! I applaud your efforts for stepping up to create something useful for the community. The site has been very useful as your contributions in the threads. I've learned and gained from both of your inputs so thanks.

Obviously it would be cool if the Kemper team were to maintain a wiki, of course it'd be cool if they got a Mac version of RM out too as well all the other items in their work backlog... providing they have a backlog list ;) just kidding..

My point is we all know it's a small team and in reality, small teams can only do so much... the list becomes sorted into must have's, nice to have's and pie in the sky items.. so what's the K-team to do? The wiki is very much needed by the community... newbies gain valuable information that takes time to sort through... but I'd bet the wiki is "pie in the sky" for the K-team.. not speaking poorly of them; I'm thankful for the service that we get and it's cool to continue to get freebies like RM and profile packs..

So I don't offer a solution... only support for both of you.. and for the K-team. Lets get it worked out... easier said than done.

Gettin' funky up in here..

• my best to Lightbox and Viabcroce! I applaud your efforts for stepping up to create something useful for the community. The site has been very useful as your contributions in the threads. I've learned and gained from both of your inputs so thanks.

Thanks Duke, appreciate it :)

I think Kemper want to keep UGC and official documents as two separate things, for consistencies, control, and potential legal issues reasons among others.