Male castrato + Andy

• I figured I should be allowed to joke since it's about me. And though the odds are probably against me, I must insist I am not actually a castrato :D I am a male though :thumbup:

Solo starts at 00:55 and I am using using AFUM-JMP C1 X from Andy's Marshall toolkit pack. I am really happy with this tone since I have had that super sustainy marshall-meets-Les-Paul type of sound in my head for a long time.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hope you are having some great holidays!

--Kris

Edited 2 times, last by KD ().

• Wow thanks a lot Waraba for the kind words about my singing. I have not recorded too much of this kind of singing and I felt a little insecure about it, so it's really great to get some encouragement. I have been listening to Omar for the last day and it's pretty cool and exotic!

My biggest inspiration was actually Enya, I had just discovered the version below and was completely floored.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Given the reality of the situation in the Middle East - I wanted to give the word Israel an Arabic sounding twist. Of course I'm a Swedish guy trying to sound Arabic :D not sure I pulled it off :thumbup: