MIDI issue with 3.0 "OMNI" not working

• Timo, any comments about the output of KPA ?

if it sends active sensing, it works. Per se, the Profiler does not send controller changes, because the large number of parameters would (e.g. in case of a rig change) strain the (slow) MIDI output for seconds. The profiler will answer to requests and to the bidirectional protocol that Uno4Kemper (and others) do use.

• Same here, Omni Is toast. I use a Roland FC-300. Switched to Preset mode on the Roland and got presets 1-3 to work, nothing else including Control buttons and Expression pedals worked, the switching lagged and sounded like it was switching 20 times, kind of like stuttering, using guitar volume knob made scratching noises (I just cleaned the pots 2 days ago and they're good as new). I changed the Kemper to receive on Channel 1 (same channel the Roland sends on) and all was fixed. I sent in a support ticket.

• I did a complete reset for the FCB1010 with Eureka chip, voila, works with Midi OUT now. Midi Through doesn't work the same way. Some kind of initialisation problem. I can see that some of the stomp box leds are lid up for a second erroneously in the FCB1010. Also the led status update in FCB1010 is sometime very slow, up to two seconds.

Update for Eureka needed or something need to be fixed in KP ?

Edited 2 times, last by mattim ().