Are Kemper working on A VST Plugin ? ....

• Wasn't Ilok 2 considered pretty safe? Has there been a crack for those yet?

Furthermore: Of course it depends on the host. I don't know for sure, but a newer Intel i7 should be able to handle a few tracks with almost no latency. In addition to that I'm talking about the beauty of being able to tweaking the sound at all times. Meaning that the hypothetical VST would process a recorded direct signal, like every other guitar-software does. I love the fact that you can always re-adjust the gain, treble and so on at those plugins. Kemper-Sound with that kinda flexibility (it is possible... it's possible at other companies!) and hardware based copy protection for existing users. :thumbup:

• OK... there are apples here and there are oranges and 2 thoughts on a VST of/for this KPA we know and love.

I think some of us, myself included, would love VST control (the apple) of the Kemper and some of the comments in this thread are talking about just that.

Others are thinking of a VST version (the orange) of the Kemper with all the functionality of a Native Instruments Guitar Rig or similar software.. with the associated issues of piracy.

So with that murkiness un muddled....

I would LOVE a VST that would allow me to control various aspects of the Kemper profiles.

• To allow me to save the profile with the song in a DAW for instant recall.
    • To allow me to sync effects (yes I know I can do that now) and mod then with LFO's and save them in the song.
    • To allow me to edit profile's in such a way that I cold not only look at numerous settings in various menu's in the KPA but allow me to cut and paste entire effects blocks into other profiles. Also to allow me to change cabinets or effects with greater ease.
    • Allow me to love my KPA more ;)

Oh... and if this VST ran as a stand alone editor I certainly wouldn't be upset.

mic drop

be well!