Disable "display tuner at 0 volume." Option for cents on tuner.

• I use an expression pedal connected to the Remote for a dedicated volume pedal. I will often use it to kill my sound between songs or during sections where I need to be quiet, but the tuner display that automatically pops up is very annoying. This was a useful feature before I had the Remote but now it's a hindrance as I'd prefer to see my preset layouts, effects layouts, etc. without having to dismiss the tuner with an additional unnecessary button tap. I'd like an option to disable the automatic tuner pop-up, the dedicated tuner button on the Remote serves me just fine.

As for the cents readout, it was already shown earlier this year in NAMM videos of the Remote, seems like a very simple addition that would be very beneficial.

• I've tried that but the signal is still very much audible with the pedal at 0, at least with it set to pre-stomps or pre-stack. I was going to try running it like that at a gig but I tested it during soundcheck and there's no way it'd work.

• There must be something wrong with your pedal then. I just tried it with a FCB-1010 and it works in pre stomp with a setting of -4.9 i had zero signal and no Tuner showed up. Please try to calibrate your pedal to make sure that it really sends a value of zero at the heel position.

• There must be something wrong with your pedal then. I just tried it with a FCB-1010 and it works in pre stomp with a setting of -4.9 i had zero signal and no Tuner showed up. Please try to calibrate your pedal to make sure that it really sends a value of zero at the heel position.

I've tried it with 3 different pedals, 2 AMT mini expressions and a Boss FV-500L. They work perfectly otherwise so I know they're fine. I just tried them all again and made sure they were calibrated, there's still a small bit of signal that gets through at -4.9 with the heel all the way down. It's picking up on my interface too. It's not actually audible unless I turn my monitors way up, but gig volumes are very loud so it's audible then. I get no signal reading on my interface when the volume range is at -5.0.

• Now that I've got the remote, I don't need the tuner any longer.
    So I turn the Range from -5.0 to -4,9 in 'RIG " to disable the tuner to come up every time I zero the volume pedal.
    But the Kemper doesn't store this setting, every time I start my Kemper up, I have to turn this setting to 4,9 again to avoid the tuner from comming up.
    Is there another way to avoid this?