LEDs on Remote dimmed

• Yes !
    But in the beginning (a year ago) the original cable also had bright LEDs. Might it be, that the cable is aging ?
    I also recognised, that the Remote is not lit (neither the display nor any LED) when the plug is not put in completely into the KPA's slot. Nevertheless switching is possible.

• Hi!
    Do you try to plug/unplug the cable while the KPA are running, or do you connect it before turning on?
    I had a similar issue with my rack unit, but not the toaster.
    If I connected the remote before turning the rack on, everything was fine.
    But, if I connected the remote while the rack was running the remote LED's and display were dimmed...

I had to send the remote in for repair/replace according to support.

• That could still be an idea !
    I normally make all connections before starting my Profiler. But I remember that on my last gig (last weekend) I didn't plug in the RJ45 completely into the Profiler's slot, so that the remote remained dark. I then plugged in the RJ45 much tighter into the KPA and didn't care to reboot. So this really might be a solution. I will give it a try tonight.
    Thanks a lot.

• @ viabcroce: No, I never changed the System menu settings.

But I can confirm what Einnyste describes. When powering up the KPA with Remote connected, the LEDs seem brighter than plugging in the Remote cable after Booting. Though, this happens not every time :/