What external pedals if any do you use?

• I'm slowly getting rid of my main pedals as they seem pretty pointless with the Kemper and my DAW's FX, (standard ones like delays, phasers, flangers etc) - are there any interesting ones that people keep and use with the Kemper? Are OD pedals any use bearing in mind there's no tube section to drive?

Thanks!

• Are OD pedals any use bearing in mind there's no tube section to drive?

While I don't use any addtional OD or distortion pedals with the Kemper it certainly has a simulation of a tube pre-amp section that responds to be driven in a similar manner to a traditional tube amp.

• I use a Fulltone MDV-2. Killer Univibe sounds. Most efx multi effects units Ive used just have a hard time mimicking a Univibe sound correctly to my ears...

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• I have a Vox twin looper connected that I don't use enough. I've got a Boss Gt-8 that's stored away. I'm thinking I should connect it up since it's got some great effects, but I'd probably spend more time tweaking them than actually playing.

• I use a Fulltone MDV-2. Killer Univibe sounds. Most efx multi effects units Ive used just have a hard time mimicking a Univibe sound correctly to my ears...

I have the same pedal. Sometimes I use it for convenience, but the KPA's Univibe sounds really good to me so I don't normally schlep the Fulltone version.

I always bring my Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah. The Kemper's wah sounds ok, but there is a noticeable latency when using the Mission Eng. EP1-KP.
    It's not immediate like the traditional wah which also sounds the best.

I have also used an Xotic RC Booster for single coil guitars.

I have no use for drive pedals nor any other with the Kemper.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me