3.3.0 Strangeness....afoot

• I rarely ever have problems with my KPA. I always upgrade to the latest firmware upon release, without issue. That is until 3.3.0. At rehearsal last night, my tone started farting out. I run my KPA through a stereo ADA Microtube, so my first thought was that one of the 12ax7 preamp tubes was dying. Started to sound more and more like a fuzz pedal near the end of rehearsal. Today, I decided to replace both preamp tubes in the Microtube, and afterwards......same thing. Did the usual cable checks, and found nothing.

After resetting my KPA, with no change, I started fiddling around, and found that if I turned off the "Stereo Widener" effect, which I keep locked in the Mod slot, the problem when away. I really like running the Stereo Widener, so I'm hoping that someone may have an idea as to what is going on? Is it possibly a bad flash? Should I redo the v3.3.0 upgrade? Don't think I've ever downgraded the firmware. Is it done the same way as upgrading?

Oh...one other thing, there seems to be a slightly fuzzy tone to all my profiles. I've heard others comment on such a sound, but never heard it until now. Basically, at the end of a notes sustain, you get this nasty fuzziness.