Best and/or cheapest place to purchase a new (full warranty) KPA Unpowered Rack in the US?

• Looking to purchase a Kemper (unpowered rack) in the near future. Being thrifty (read: cheap), I'm trying to find a place to buy with that sweet spot: lowest price with the best circumstances (extended warranty, reputable company, etc).

Right now, the best I can find is an open-box from American Musical Supply for $1,789, with the full original factory warranty plus their additional 1 year extended warranty for free. Free shipping, and I've read almost exclusively good things about AMS (and zZ sounds, who are I believe the same company).

Other option is to wait for a sale/coupon at Musician's Friend (likely) or Sweetwater (unlikely). The Labor Day coupon at MF did apply to the Kemper and got it down under $1700, but the Leap Day coupon excluded the Kemper. Seems to be hit or miss there.

Anybody have any recommendations? Every hundred bucks I save on the KPA can go to profiles... 8o

• I got 20% off mine from Musicians Friend with a coupon. When a coupon doesn't apply, just call them and they will usually honor it anyway.

I hate emojis, but I hate being misunderstood more. :)