Pro Tone Attack / ChopTones Archon Bit

• Hey man, that was DECENT, Dam!. That was BETTER than Misha's sorry, how come my shoulders started to groove and i felt like beer then?
    how can that lie? what? how? you lie not me! :thumbup:

Man, that was decent, i wonder how it would sound on the victory 100 amp too
    really good demo Bro, i am listening to that a few times

+1 and agree! ,CHOPTONES are underrated ..that pack is killer its done every thing from the LP to my 9 string consistently .

Really enjoyed that demo man thank you!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• He has sold me with the bareknuckles..i have to get the bareknuckle canines as i have a 9 string, Ibanez are now making a high end 9 with bareknuckle canines...
    its no wonder the Jugg's kick ass...they know heavy end tuning/sounds

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• A nine string? Dear lord, when will it end? LOL

Listening to that clip, way too much gain. I should have dialed it back.

The Juggs are just stellar. I am stunned by how great they sound clean and with mild overdrive. So I may put up another clip featuring some of those tones as well.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• great should be good clarity from the demos i have seen,I thought it was thick as brother , it was just the right amount of gain for me, yes sadly the Bareknuckles are only in a right handed guitar. trying being left handed. ill message bareknuckle and see if they can make me a set .

Still it does not matter what guitar you have the kemper still sounds great.

Ash