Using the Line6 M13 with the Kemper – midi switching?

• I'm getting a Line 6 M13 to use with one of the bands and I'm thinking about what it can do with midi switching on the Kemper. I was originally going to use it for the stomp boxes only, but if it's possible to use it for switching presets and stuff on the Kemper with midi that would be great.

Have you tried the combination? Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences.

I only need to switch between a few sounds on the Kemper, and I'm currently using an Engl Z12 to do that, with mixed results (Please help me: Using the Profiler with an ENGL Z12)

• Please let me know how this goes for you. I have thought about using my M13 with the Kemper but the logisitics of running cables and the amount of floor space with my Kemper remote makes me think its not worth my time for how I use effects.

• I used to control a MIDI rack preamp with the M13 years ago... it is possible in theory, but I though the possibilities were quite limited (one MIDI PC per M13 scene... or so?)

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar