Best Gemini 2 stereo FRFR Cab conneciton (solved)

• Guys, i figured it out(so edited this thread)
    mission are now doing a special cable for it.
    https://missionengineering.com…ni-2-stereo-signal-cable/

The Gemini has a single TRS input jack (stereo), the kemper has left right/right connectors for Stereo
    You will need a TRS insert cable to connect the two output jacks of the kemper to the single TRS input jack on the Gemini 2
    sweetwater.com/store/detail/IPBQ2Q10

Other configurations - send the main ours using cab sims etc.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 5 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Why not use the two XLR main outputs for front of house and the two 1/4" main outputs to your combi inputs on the Gemini at the same time?

Edit - Although the volume control will of course affect both.

Edited once, last by chu ().

• Hi Chu/ALL

Found the solution, The gemini has a single TRS input jack (stereo), the kemper has left right/right connectors
    You will need a TRS insert cable to connect the two output jacks to the single TRS input jack on the Gemini 2

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/IPBQ2Q10

Here is the back of the Gemini 2 http://www.sweetwater.com/imag…up/750-GM2BT1_detail7.jpg
    looks like Helix has "single cable stereo connection" out of one cable that goes into the input (one cable again) in this sweetwater video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for looking into it my friend
    its a shame the single monitor is not stereo

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Thanks man, also i added to the original , you can send the main outs using cab sims.
    its a 2X12 but now is Stereo :)

Ash

• I just had to post THE DIFFERENCE WITH A STEREO FRFR (i used to just have the monitor out put) is unbelievable
    Guys please try and get a Stereo FRFR at home, the sound difference is UNBELIEVABLE

Ash

• Sorry i missed this man!! Dam it! . Okay i would email mission (its really a cheap cable they sell any how) check
    The specs you need one 1/4″ TRS connector connected to two female XLR connectors that connect to the right an left outputs of your profiler.

So you want to use the left right TRS connection instead of the XLR right.
    Well if its 2 signals that are created like the XLR when using left and right coming out for Stereo , i dont see why not.
    You still need the left /right TRS to go into one TRS connector for the mission cab.

So my question is do you have that cable? Why not just get the XLR one?

Ash