Two Notes Torpedo WOS III

• Hi!

I've been playing with my Koch Pedaltone tube preamp (4 tubes) and Two Notes Torpedo software for the cab emulation and recorded a demo. Two Notes cab emulation sounds really good. Tried it too with some merged profiles whose cab was not as good as I'd like and works very well.

Here is the short demo:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Saludos!
    Paco

• Sounds great, I used to have the PedalTone and loved it. I even used it to record direct on a movie soundtrack about 10 years ago. I sure wish however that I had the WOS back then as it would have been even more pleasing. I now have the WOSIII and use it quite a bit with my Ethos OD as well as sometimes mix or solo the speaker sim from the Ethos and am very happy with the tones I get. And then of course my KPA on it's own but that's another great tone tool and story as well