DigiTech Trio+

• You guys are really better than any marketing campain..:-) So I had to order the Trio+..
    First impression: 2 limitations related to sound quality of drummer and non-stereo output (also of the looped guitar tracks).
    Nevertheless, the fun factor is just to strong to send it back again. The concept as such is really great. Need to go back to my new "digital friends" now :-)"

Cheers Sacapuntas

• Here is how I made the connections: (similar to Aussiejoe)

- Guitar connected to Kemper input jack
    - 2 cables (left & right) from the Kemper Main output into a stereo line in (left & right) on my mixer
    - A cable from the Kemper Monitor output into the Guitar in of the Trio
    - a stereo cable from the headphone from TRIO+ out into my Yamaha mixer

Seems to work fine. The disadvantage is that you here the your playing through the KPA then also through the chain with the headphone out back to the mixer. It gives a slight interference but not too much.

Cheers

• PS is there any software that could do the same? I mean guitar chord recognition, then playing the bass and drums and loop? I think for Band in a Box or ChordPulse you must enter the chords - not so much fun...

Thanks
    Sacapuntas

• I went on vacation and had to wait on my wife for an hour while in the car, so I hooked up the Trio+ to a cigarette lighter->outlet accessory.

If anyone has ever tried this to ANY guitar gear, the noise on the line is very annoying. In this case, it kept the Trio+ from hearing the guitar chord cords and did it's own thing. So it was largely useless.

Anyone have a solution for a "clean" electric signal from a car's cigarette lighter while it's running? Is there a product maybe with some sort of transformer induction that would work?

• I went on vacation and had to wait on my wife for an hour while in the car, so I hooked up the Trio+ to a cigarette lighter->outlet accessory.

If anyone has ever tried this to ANY guitar gear, the noise on the line is very annoying. In this case, it kept the Trio+ from hearing the guitar chord cords and did it's own thing. So it was largely useless.

Anyone have a solution for a "clean" electric signal from a car's cigarette lighter while it's running? Is there a product maybe with some sort of transformer induction that would work?

I have no solution, but I'd advise not to wait that long for your wife in a car.
    I for sure wouldn't, nor would she wait for me.
    Better accompany her. ;)

• I have no solution, but I'd advise not to wait that long for your wife in a car.I for sure wouldn't, nor would she wait for me.
    Better accompany her. ;)

Oh I totally agree. For most things.

This was a rare exception tho, couldn't be avoided and very uncomfortable for me to go in, so I stayed in the car.

Luckily, I always have a Plan B, and in this case it was Trio+ and vacation guitar that I put in the car. (just like I always keep a pair of soccer cleats in every vehicle's spare wheel well. Typically it's where my older Copa Mundials go rather than being throw away)

Most of my car playing, however, would be for lunch breaks at work. In the past I've used a 6 AA operated Roland mini-cube for such purposes (great foot rest, btw) but now that I got this new toy...