Soundside - After Black Friday

• We have some great Black - Friday - Bundles for you.

-----

Black Friday Bundels offer - ended.

You can still save 50% of the regular pack prices if you buy more then one pack at once.

The second and each additional pack - per purchase - is 50% off.

Enjoy!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited 4 times, last by Armin ().

• HI Armin , may i offer a suggestion?

The labeling on your packs are killing me my friend, please fill in what the amps are and at least put in the folders what they are
    Check my Rig Manager shot attached. I cant decipher what i bought months ago because there is nothing typed to resemble what they are
    Imagine trying to search an amp in RM with the labels in my RM attached!

I click on the rar file , nothing in there either!! its like "asfsadfssdf" Look at both screen shots attached of the packs and RIG Manager.

Its abbreviated WAY TO CRYPTIC and i cant even tell what fender packs or the others are.
    Granted i can tell what the "DZL" is.. Diezel, but now i cant even tell what the other packs are that i got months ago
    nothing in folders nothing OR in tags :( Cant search rigs either.

Fender what? :( etc.
    So i want to buy more packs, but what do i not buy ?
    Can you tell me please what packs i have that i cant work out?(check attached)
    ill have to go and tag them in RM so i know what the amp is (pain in the ass, but il do it)
    sorry man, but it is really DIFFICULT for me to work out, as every other vendor has some thing
    labeled that you can keep up with and search in RM

I mean nothing negative my friend, but i cant work it out sorry
    check my rig manager shot

Ash

• Hi Ash - I do not enter names for amp manufacturer and so one - because of trademark reasons.

Feel free to put any real names in your collection.

As for the pack names.
    Thank you - yes, I'll have to add this names to my homepage - maybe other users have the same question.

All the zip files you got after your purchase are named like this:
    PackNumber-PackName-Pack.zip

In your case:
    029-DZL-Pack.zip
    054-RPFBJ-Pack.zip
    062-FPR72-Pack.zip
    068-FSS-Pack.zip

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• done

we included this information on your website:

We are not allowed to use any 'real names' of amp manufactor brands.
    The naming convention is explained in a pdf document included in each pack.

In the column Pack you can find the pack number and name.
    The Profiles column shows the number of profiles included in each pack.

• Thanks for all these efforts Armin, I appreciate them. :)
    Just a suggestion from a good customer and advice that will please others ;)
    ,The generic names you use can be improved to allow for better comprehension

for example

FPR72 comes up in my Rig Manager as ONLY that..there is no reference to what it is
    unless i got back to the PDF or website (pain in the back side) i cant remember what that is
    FPR72 - (its 1972 Ferndale Prince Reverb.)

You could put Ferndale (etc) so at east i know some thing :)
    All other vendors change it so its not in violation of trademark
    BUT YOU CAN STILL WORK IT OUT BETTER than "FPR72"

For example (i know its funny)
    Mega boobie is used by Frank and Lars
    of cause i know its mega boogie

But when you use "FPR72"
    I am in pain as i dont know WTF it is :)
    (and for once its not the beers fault)

plus when i search your folder i cant find any thing as its "FPR72"
    if you change the names a bit and dont use only LETTERS, its better for us to find and
    as you can see in my rig manger,i have to go back to the PDF as its not
    close enough to a label i can automatically remember, i hope that makes sense brother, i really just want to help and give you honest feedback
    i cant find what the amps mean and can remember stuff like "FPR72" :(

'i know you want to be safe from copyright etc , but you can change it so it helps us and is still okay ;)
    okay ill get some packs, but i know i have a nightmare to label them so i can know what i am looking at
    if you change /label them better i would buy all of them right away

keep up the good work

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Yes, you are right :)

Tipp:
    You could add any amp names (best the real names) into your RM right after your installation.
    Not as rig name but as Amp Manufacture name.

• Black Friday Bundels offer - ended.

You can still save 50% of the regular pack prices if you buy more then one pack at once.

The second and each additional pack - per purchase - is 50% off.

Enjoy!