Weird Performance managing

• Hi guys,
    Yesterday I tried to manage my performances, swapping slots form a performance to another and, guys, it has been painful.
    What was showed into the rig manager did not match with what had been saved on the KPA, it was simply ridiculous.
    I'm on 1.6 (built 39).

• Hi guys,
    Yesterday I tried to manage my performances, swapping slots form a performance to another and, guys, it has been painful.
    What was showed into the rig manager did not match with what had been saved on the KPA, it was simply ridiculous.
    I'm on 1.6 (built 39).

specifics please

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• would be great if you can keep us up to date in this thread...

Also when I drag from one rig of a performance to - let's say slot 3 of - another performance, it changes the name in slot 2, puts the rig wherever it wants and leaves me puzzled ;)

• thanks!
    I also have this issue for a long time already and also made a short video for the support, but somehow did not find the time to complete my ticket.

.... But it does keep me afraid, that you seem to already have created a ticket in 2015 and this is still not solved?!
    Actually, this topic does not seem to be extremely complicated, but is buggy for a loooong time already, support knows this for a loooong time and it is not fixed yet.
    ... I guess, it will be better if we don't get an editor ;) That one will be way more complicated and way more confusing, if such things happen...

• thanks!
    I also have this issue for a long time already and also made a short video for the support, but somehow did not find the time to complete my ticket.

.... But it does keep me afraid, that you seem to already have created a ticket in 2015 and this is still not solved?!
    Actually, this topic does not seem to be extremely complicated, but is buggy for a loooong time already, support knows this for a loooong time and it is not fixed yet.
    ... I guess, it will be better if we don't get an editor ;) That one will be way more complicated and way more confusing, if such things happen...

The ticket was submitted by flyingheelhook (see a few post above) on November 6, 2016. So only about a month ago ;) But yeah, lk_bill had the same issue back in 2015.

• a) you talk about loads of different things here at the same time
    b) if we can replicate a bug, we fix it. that's what bug reports are for.

so please report individually instead of assuming that "+1" helps in this case. thanks!

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Hi,
    I use the last OS at KPA and the last version of the RM.
    Yesterday I have also a bad ( the same as written above ?)
    problem (in the performance mode) when moving slots (via RM) from a performance into a free slot of another performance. In the destination performance only slot 1 is used, all other slots are empty. The source slot to be moved was moved into target slot 2 via mouse. But then the original Slot 1 (destination performance) was renamed and either overwritten with the slot to be moved or changed somehow in the sound. I have already several times my Performances in this way sorted and changed, always totally easy, now I destroy my existing Performances ....Greetings Micha