Passive Stereo Cabs -How do I do it?

• Gotcha if you don't run your sound foh that's logical. I forgot that setup possibility.

You could go the poweramp way, probably the most versatile option in your case. Go for a linear one (not tubes) as the KPA already emulates tube poweramp in the amp slot.
    Cheers

• Anyone have any insight into the Mission Engineering KM 212P cab compared to the Gemini 2-P?

I really looked into it and this post and this post is the most info I've amassed about the KM-212P, including speaking directly to Mission Engineering about it. To answer your question in short: the KM-212P is mono, not stereo like the Gemini 2, and is a traditional guitar amp with an extended frequency range, not entirely FRFR. It's also considerably lighter than the Gemini 2. Personally, I preferred the Matrix NL12, which is similar to the KM-212P in function, over the Gemini (and I like my Gemini 1-P).

At this point either nobody has it or nobody has posted a video using the KM-212P. I'm surprised Mission hasn't done nearly anything promotional for it.