KPA Operating System 1.0.2 Public Beta is available for download

• The new version contains the following improvements and changes among others:

- fixed: SPDIF IN now working (Input Modul)
    - fixed: TAP CC30 behavior: The floorboard should send Control 30, Values should change each step for example: Val00, Val127, Val00,....
    - fixed: delete stack presets working
    - fixed: handling of corrupted backup files
    - new: Tempo / VolumePedal can be locked (RIG)
    - changed: Rig change is possible on BrowseMode Midi Program Change Page
    - changed: start dialog ask for name, which is used as Rig Author
    - changed: stack page
    - changed: device info page (includes serial number)

known issue: Rigs with names that include more than one space will not be stored in the midi-program-change assignment.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Yes it is! And for everyone with monitor output problems (no signal) reboot after installing FW and problem is solved!

• Dear all,

I'm still doubtful whether my unit is flawed: upon rebooting
    after the upgrade to the current firmware the KPA crashed
    and needed the well-known 20 minutes of off-time to recover.
    At least I'm quite confident that this is no thermal problem
    of the unit because I did the installation directly after
    switching on the KPA.
    No, Manuel, I didn't tamper with the backup files before ;)
    Did someone else have this problem?

Best regards
    DrTT

• perhaps you should setup the kpa as a clean unit. export all the rigs you got and set it up as a new unit. someone here wrote down how it is done.
    i know, the whole kpa is still beta... we have to be aware of this. i still have 5 days to be convinced by this product that it is worth the money...

• Have you check for the the "double blank charachter" on your profile names? That issue has not yet being solved by this FW...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hello guitarnet70,

you wrote:

Quote from guitarnet70

Have you check for the the "double blank charachter" on your profile names? That issue has not yet being solved by this FW...

I've checked my backup archive and there are no rigs with multiple blanks. I have delay presets with leading blanks (like "2011-03-26_18-17-39_-_TheEdgeDelay_.kipr") but those are original presets from Kemper.

Best regards
    DrTT