Volume Pedal no longer toggles Tuner (Partially resolved - edit in 1st post)

• ***EDIT / Partially Resolved***

--- Just moved to Pedal Input #5 and it's working properly (for now anyways).
    --- Still no clue why #6 stopped working or how to resolve it but only need one of 6 at the moment so not as concerned with fixing soon.

***END EDIT***

Forgive me if this has been discussed before but sifting through numerous volume pedal related threads has not led me to this particular issue or any ideas how to resolve it.

Not long after buying my KPA, I grabbed an M-Audio MGEAR EX-P Pedal and have used it since as a volume control connected to the Profile Remote via Pedal Input #6. It's worked fine and still does except that it recently stopped putting the KPA into tuner mode. The volume control aspect works just fine and it turns volume to zero when put into the zero position but it just refuses to enter tuner mode like it did for the first several months. I've been super busy so have just been utilizing the simple workaround of toggling the tuner manually but would obviously prefer to resolve the issue completely.

If anyone has encountered this and knows of a fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

As an aside, my KISS tribute band ALIVE & KISSIN' played our first show last month and it was a big hit and a total blast and several people told me they thought the KPA added a very cool 'Spacey' look to my rig and my role as Ace. Now if only the LED collar lights could be turned to Frehley Blue :P

• Be aware, that in order to activate the Tuner via Volume Pedal's heel position a few conditions need to be met:
    1. The global option "Tuner@Volume 0" needs to be activated. This option has been added in software revision 4.2.0.
    2. The pedal needs to really go down to 0 in heel position. This can be an issue of calibration or the pedal itself includes a pot which allows to limit its minimum. This M-Audio pedal seems to have a switch for polarity, perhaps that is screwed. Or the Volume Pedal Range is not set to -5 in the Rig currently loaded. All these could be reasons, why the pedal doesn't go down to 0 and therefor Tuner doesn't get activated. It's very easy to check this on page Pedal Links in the System Menu. Check if the value above soft knob 3 is really 0, while your pedal rests in heel position.

• Thanks for the reply Burkhard.

I've been neglectful in OS updating and am currently running 4.0.6 so will rectify that asap and appreciate you bringing it to my attentions.

It turned out the pedal was faulty after all. It only worked for a couple hours in input #5 so I took it back to point of purchase under warranty and got a replacement which is currently working fine.

Thanks again.