Assign Profiling reference to Remote

• When making a profile, the most used buttons are by far the reference source (Kemper or Amp).
    I often record a little something on the looper of the remote and then switch by hand, but sometimes it would be nice to play and switch while I play. Couldn't we have a button on the remote (or a pedal) that switches the reference source?
    Sorry if this has been brought up before!

• I often record a little something on the looper of the remote and then switch by hand, but sometimes it would be nice to play and switch while I play. Couldn't we have a button on the remote (or a pedal) that switches the reference source?
    Sorry if this has been brought up before!

Note: Profiling and Browser/Performance mode are different tasks so reference source is not part of the playing modes.

Am I right that you are asking for to change the sound while you are playing in the looper mode with the remote?
    If yes it is a request which was sometime stated here and I like to support again.

At the moment you have to leave the looper mode to have access for rig change. The looper continues meanwhile.
    If the looper is in "pre" mode you could start the overdup at the next loop begin as far you was quick enough to switch to looper mode again.

Actual I did not find a way to play a loop track and start immidiatly an overdup with another sound.

• Hi Sharry, I'm sorry my explanation wasn't clear.

I am referring to the actual Profiling process. Right now, once you profile an amp you get the Refine Screen, where you can switch back and forth between Amp and Kemper to check the accuracy of your profile. As far as I know, you can only switch between Amp and Kemper by manually pressing soft button 1 or 2. What would be nice is being able to use a switch on their remote to toggle them. That way you can play your guitar while going back and forth.

As for the looper, what i was saying is that right now what I do is record a short loop and then, hands-free, toggle the buttons by hand.

I know, I should have explained it like this in the first place!