[RZ] Freedman JJ100 - special offer now live-huge discount.

• that a hint for some clean laboga profiles? ;)

Clean? Maybe, they were pretty good with the Alchemist. Those ones I mentioned were tagged "green crunch" profiles from the Green channel - more like a mid-gain Marshall sort of sound which worked well for me with a LP. The Red channel is very full sounding with the Labogas - plenty of depth to the sound and not fizzy at all.

• Thanks for the Updates Dan appreciated. That sounded like a UFO landing man..seriously i played that through the Sonos sound system
    I expected Gray Aliens to come out wearing a re amp shirt...but that may have been the beer.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks for the Updates Dan appreciated. That sounded like a UFO landing man..seriously i played that through the Sonos sound system
    I expected Gray Aliens to come out wearing a re amp shirt...but that may have been the beer.

Ash

I don't know if this is good?

• Thanks for those - the G12K-100 profiles are pretty bright and cutting but that can be backed off a little - they work well with the Green Scream if you want more distortion. Pretty good all-round rock profiles. The A-type might be more mellow if you have time - otherwise thanks for the generous haul of profiles with this amp.

• A quick riff with the (RETRACTED) settings +delay added ontop (M08). 100% raw.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by MentaL ().

• In the mix - didn't have much control over drums (pre-rendered). This is M08 (andy sneap merged profile)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• [Blocked Image: http://reampzone.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2017/02/jsx.png]

External Content youtu.be

STORE: http://reampzone.com/downloads/peavey-jsx-kemper-profiles

Thanks

External Content youtu.be

Edited 6 times, last by MentaL ().

• mohammad danli can PM... Moi (me) if its a bad condition , as this poster can help :P:D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Yup Sinn mentions that its basically the same amp [sounding], i still think the JSX is better for ROCK and 5150 is better suited for heavier rock and metal. I have Guido's, Dans and Sinn's , they all do well for ROCK better than metal (JSX) IMO
    But that could just be how they profile them, either way those presets suit that right out of the box for me
    loomis 7 with actives (black outs) and LP traditional (stock pick ups)

Ash