Line 6 L2T ? Any Good ?

• Yes, Im a huge real valve amp fan who has amazingly dipped his toe into the modelling world !

I love my FX8 and have just bought a Kemper Power Head.

I am using and enjoying using it with a real 1x12 cab (V30) but Im wondering about a Line 6 L2T ?

I owned an Atomic CLR with an AX8, but it just sounded un-cab like to me.

Any thoughts on the L2T ?

• FR/FR = same sound that you have in PA, better overall emulation (cab sound the same that profile), no cab-like sound, and possible pickup feedback in hi-gain/high volume because the tweeter. -if you use multiple sounds, this is your better choice-

real cab= cab-like sound (logical, it's a cab), more real amp sound, but the sound in the stage will be different that the sound on PA, and the profiles will sound different in the Stage that originally was designed, because the cab. -If you use only a few sounds, this is your better choice-

its my opinion... :)

• Our band's other guitarist has 2 of them. They sound great. But they sound quite similar to my CLRs. So if the CLR wasn't for you, I doubt the L2T will float your boat. They are both FRFR.

I also power a 2x12 cabinet on stage with a Matrix power amp (my Kemper is not powered). That sounds very 'cab-like" for me. (It should - it is a cab lol).