Mission EP1-KP expression pedal not calibrating

• Hi,

I recently received the Mission EP-1 expression pedal, connected to my Profiler Remote on Pedal 5 (exp. pedal) and 6 (toe-switch).

When setting up the expression pedal (OUT1) to Pedal Type 1 or 2, the "Calibrate" step simply does not work : nothing I do on the pedal impacts the little bar, which, according to the dozens of posts and videos I've been through, should go up and down when I move my foot.
    My OS is up-to-date (5.1.1.12825), and I've played around with all the options (WahPedal > Volume, volume/wah pedal range...), tried without the remote on Pedal 1 and 2 at the back of the KP, tried without the toe-switch and only the expression pedal (yes, with TRS cable). Same result : no response from calibration.

One possibly interesting test I've done : in order to figure out whether it could be a hardware issue, I set up my expression pedal (Pedal 5) in Switch mode, and assigned it to some random stomp block. When I go through the full range of the exp. pedal with my foot, it does work as it is supposed to : the stomp switches on and off. Only in Pedal Type 1 or 2 nothing seems to happen.

This suggests a software / settings issue, but I tried everything I could find and think of. Feeling very sad frustrated to have spent more money for an expression pedal supposed to work harmoniously with the KP...

Please help !

Jul

• I was using a proper stereo jack, but I was unable to test it, as it was my only one. Turns out it was faulty.
    Bought a new one and all works fine now !

Sorry for spamming.