"Absolutely no need for it, but it was good deal" - Anyone ever do that?

• Have you got one? @nightlight

I think they're really great.

A Helix? No, I don't. Wish I had the money.

I'm building a really interesting hybrid board similar to something I did years ago. It's a bit silly, owning a Kemper and all, but I have a lot of outboard gear and I'm sick of carting along all that stuff and the Kemper. Plus, I want to prolong my Kemper's life as much as I can, I use public transport and when it rains or it's too hot, etc, I'm worried something might go wrong.

I've conceptualised something across two boards:

Here's board 1! I still have to get a couple of things on the board like the tuner, plus I have a Hog 2 and my TS is actually a Seymour Duncan take on it.

[Blocked Image: http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r704/jimmyrage/Dual%20Board%201_zpseobmc9ju.png]

Most of the stuff on the board is what I already had. My Glass Nexus is in the mail and I'm eager to have it in my hands. I might even integrate it into my Kemper setup, the chorus is better I think and I might even use it as a reverb. Great delay sound too, very warm.

I don't have a PBC, I'm actually using my Loopholic, which I had even before I bought the Kemper, great little pedal switching controller with midi capabliity. I still have to buy the Pedaltrain though, unless I find another suitable board.

I may also consider getting a Damage Control Solid Metal, used to have one and it sounded damn good running into a preamp.

There's actually a second pedalboard for my synth stuff, but I'm still designing that. It'll be smaller, just a Fishman FC-1 and an Access Virus TI Snow. I may even consider getting a Torpedo CAB, mounting it on this board and running my pedals through it instead of an amp, but I really need to test one out before I spend that kind of money on one.

LOL, probably should have got a second Kemper or a Helix or maybe an AX8. But this thing sounds great even with the limited stuff I have. A very unique sound with the HOG, the great DS pedals and the synth running.

• @nightlight

Well I'm really impressed with it. Out of the box it's not amazing. I downloaded a few free IRs and messed around with the amazing editor and I'm now getting tones pretty much as great as the Kemper.

I might get some heat for this, but I can't say that the tones in the Kemper are better.

Get rid of a few pedals and be done with them all together with another Kemper or Helix.

• Not a bad idea, Phil. :)

• What I like with the KPA is the ability to not bend over all the time when creating presets as it would be with a floorboard. Yes, there's an editor, true.

I like the spearation with the KPA. A KPA floorboard would be nonsense for me since the real unit would be enough.

When they would make a "Flooramp" without the possibility of profiling as an ADDITION where you could put your performances on. Like a remote with a sound processor ... that would be awesome. No knobs for tweaking (or just little tweaking like volume etc.). That would be awesome. Make it only available for users that habe the KPA and make it reasonably priced.

• What I like with the KPA is the ability to not bend over all the time when creating presets as it would be with a floorboard. Yes, there's an editor, true.

I like the spearation with the KPA. A KPA floorboard would be nonsense for me since the real unit would be enough.

When they would make a "Flooramp" without the possibility of profiling as an ADDITION where you could put your performances on. Like a remote with a sound processor ... that would be awesome. No knobs for tweaking (or just little tweaking like volume etc.). That would be awesome. Make it only available for users that habe the KPA and make it reasonably priced.

Haha, I like the idea of "only for KPA users". A little far-fetched though... Maybe we get priority on the first units, that would be cool.

This has been a company that listens to its fanbase, I am really keen to see what they are working on at the moment, and I'll be the first to admit that I am probably too impatient.

This company is great, I look forward to see what we get next.