Mission EP-1-KP connected, but is now BOTH wah AND volume

• Hi, can anyone help me?

I just bought an EP1-KP, and it works (kind of...), BUT

.... I'm trying to set is as a wah pedal, but whatever I try, it is ALSO a volume pedal. How do I make this JUST a wah pedal???

My setup:

- connected OUT1 with a TRS (stereo) cable to pedal 1
    - connected OUT2 with a mono cable to pedal 2
    - Stomp A is configured as "WAH"
    - In System: Pedal 1 I've tried both Pedal Type 1 AND pedal type 2. Function is "Wah Pedal"
    - In system: pedal 2 mono switch and switch tip is Stomp A On/Off (Stomp A is my wah pedal and I AM able to switch it on and off correctly)
    - In System page 5 the Wah (CC01) is responding correctly. Volume (CC07) is at max, and greyed out below.
    - System page 5: alle boxes are NOT ticked.

Thanks!

• does the sound disappear the more the pedal is pushed towards the toe position?
    This is a side effect of extreme range settings in the wah effect. Try loading one of the wah presets (WAH CryBaby) by turning the browse knob to the right while you are in the wah edit screen. These have range settings that will produce an audible result in any position of the pedal.

• Not sure if this will help but here goes;

Your settings all seem right but have you tried deselecting wah pedal to volume under midi settings, if it's in fact engaged.

Not sure why you'd want to though, it seems like a very useful function - having the best of both worlds?

Or perhaps ReBoot in maintenance setting?