How to setup Pitch expression pedal (From A to Z) - Solve

• Hi, I' wanted to set my expression pedal (EHX Expression pedal) to a Whammy plugged into the remote in Pedal 6. It doesn't work. I'm able to Assign my EHX to volume and Wha but no with Pitch !!
    Please Help !!!!

Thanks !

"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici, nous avons réuni théorie et pratique : Rien ne fonctionne... et personne ne sait pourquoi !" - Albert E.

• If your pedal works as volume and Wah, that means the pedal connection as such is working.

1. Either select Function "Pitch Pedal" on page Pedal 6 (Remote) in the System Settings. Or leave pedal configured as Wah Pedal and activate "WahPedal to Pitch" on the page Pedal Links. On the page Pedal Links you can always monitor, if your pedal movement is received and processed correctly. So the bar "Pitch" should now follow your pedal.

2. Then you need to select a pedal pitch effect in your current Rig. Not Chromatic Pitch or Harmonic Pitch, but either Pedal Pitch or Pedal Vinyl Stop. You could start with one of our Factory Stomp Presets e. g. "PPTC Two Oct Up".

My comments are based on our current operating system revisions 5.3.1 Release or 5.3.2 Public Beta.

• Thanks for your lights Burkhard, this amp is really not intuitive !
    These digital effect sounds really great !

"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici, nous avons réuni théorie et pratique : Rien ne fonctionne... et personne ne sait pourquoi !" - Albert E.

• There's always a tradeoff between flexibility and ease of use. I think Kemper has done a great job of balancing the two.

It just takes a bit of effort up front to get it configured how you want it.

Much better IMO than a more simplified device that doesn't let me do complex things.