User comments in rig manager?

• I'm just new to the kemper community and everyone has been super helpful with any issues I have had.

I've been blown away by the kemper but I have been underwhelmed by RigManager.

The rating system is just too vague and it's impossible to tell which is a great profile and which is awful. I downloaded a rig with 4 stars and the rig volume was off the charts bad. Unusable. I understand that tonal issues are relative to the listener, but this wasn't tonal. I was worried about damaging my equipment after using it it was that bad. If each user could comment on a rig (similar to how they do on the forum) then I'd be able to see the pros and cons of each rig.

I am also aware that a lot of people prefer to post their profiles on the forum as they can see who is downloading and get better feedback. It would be great to see this added to the rig manager.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

• I think comments would solve the issues i have with the rig manager completely :) rating is simply not sooo helpful ... there are sooo many rigs that sound amazing with another cab ... unique ones like the DAR profile ... the comment section would fix that...