New Kemper Owner - Need Cab Options

• Sound like you want a cab so go with EV's :/ They are good speakers! Just mod it for mono/stereo :thumbup:

Well I want some EVs anyways so if it makes sense to have that then I will get them.

So a Mesa 2x12 cab mono/stereo with EVs or a Mission 212? Thats what it comes down to.

• I bought a xitone 2x12 with a Matrix amp. Its mono but it sounds really good. Need some time with it.

How can I pick what outputs get what effects or cab IRs? Id like to run the same profiles and settings but if I use monitor out it gets reverb and cab and if I use the power amp out it gets no reverb or cab. Possible?

• If you're interested in cabinet models beyond those in Kemper, you may want to look at Two Notes. They make the load boxes, but they have an overlooked piece of software called Wall of Sound. You just turn off your cabinet on the Kemper and go through theirs on your DAW. You can load several together and position the mics any way you want. I found some useful tones that I like through it