[Soundside] Complete your Collection in July

• A lot of our customers like to “get it all”.

So for the first time we offer our “Custom Everything Bundle”.

This includes ALL our profiles from (currently) 82 profile packs.

We offer this bundle for a very special price of 500 Euro!

If you like to get this bundle please send us an eMail for instructions.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• You already own a some of our profile packs - and like to complete your collection?

Update: Check next post for instructions.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Edited 3 times, last by Armin ().

• Q&A about our offer:

1)
    How can I order this bundle?
    Only directly from use.
    Send us an eMail for instruction.

2)
    How can I pay for this bundle.
    To be able to offer this great price - we sell it directly to you.
    You need to transfer the money to our account.

3)
    Whats included in the bundle?
    ALL the currently available Soundside profile packs (1-82)

4)
    Your other prices are in $ this one is in Euro?
    Yes, because you order directly from us.

5)
    Will there be VAT added?
    No, 500Euro is the final price.

6)
    I already own some Soundside packs and would like to get this great price - do I get a discount?
    Yes, if you already own some Soundside packs you get an even better price.

E.g. if you own 41 out of the 82 packs - the price drops to only 250Euro.

If you own 8 out of the 82 packs - the price drops to 450Euro.

In case you own NO Soundside packs at all - you get this complete bundle for 500Euro.

7)
    Can I order only 41 packs for 250Euro?
    This special offer is only for ALL packs.
    If you like to get only a few packs order them (instant download) via our homepage.

Edited 4 times, last by Armin ().

• What would I need to send to you to show you which profiles I have already purchased? I don't think I have 8 of them, but it might be worth buying a couple more for the discount. Lot of money, but you guys include a TON of profiles in your packs. So it's a lot of value.

Side note: Do you have any idea what the total number of profiles included is?

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Please send us an eMail - you find the address on our homepage - include your real name - we can check about your already purchased profile packs.

On our profile homepage you find a column “profiles” this shows the number of profiles per pack.

You can get the complete bundle with any number of previous bought packs - no need to buy anymore single packs - the complete bundle has a much better price.