RM doesn't communicate anymore with profiler

• I can't get my profler rigs anymore to see in RM and there's also no way to import rigs from RM to the profler. Is there any chance that this is to be solved? I'm on win7 and always connected to the internet.

• When did it start happening? USB cable, software upgrade of the profiler, RM, or Windows maybe. I'm on Windows 7 with RM (2.1.41.13351) and KPA (latest reverb preview) and all is working well.

• Sounds like a problem with the USB cable or USB connection. Update your USB port connection , or use a different connection port, (if you have more then one which is generally to case for a majority) and buy a new USB cable

and Windows 7 this is a very stable OS so just take care of the computer defragment clean etc with programs cleaner like Tune Up Utilities

Good luck

• Thanks to you all!

I have tried it numerous times but it didn't show anymore. I checked the internet cable, disconnected everything and reconnected again. Nothing. So I didn't use it for a couple of days and now everything is fine again...
    So an update wasn't the problem. Neither was the port connection or HD defrag or latest RM release...

Then I read the topic about Latest Rig Manager Release does not find the Profiler anymore, in RIG MANAGER LIBRARION SOFTWARE in the Private forum. It also didn't get me anywhere....

And now it's working again....haven't a clue why, but I'm glad it does! :)