Black Friday Blackmore Pack 40% off! (Flying Snowman)

• BLACK FRIDAY SALE OF THE MORE BLACK PACK (FLYING SNOWMAN PRODUCTIONS), WITH TONS OF BLACKMORE AND OTHER MARSHALL MAJOR SOUNDS!

14,99 instead of 24,99 EUR !

[Blocked Image: http://www.flyingsnowman.com/i…per/Black_Friday_Sale.jpg]

40% OFF for the More Black Pack of Flying Snowman Productions. Ritchie Blackmore sounds AND Marshall Major sounds.

If you like Ritchie Blackmore's sound from the era of Deep Purple Mark I, II, III, and of Rainbow's first two album, check out these profiles! They were made from a very rare Marshall Major amp.

More info here: More Black Pack - Flying Snowman Productions

Sound samples here: Soundcloud

This pack includes over 100 profiles (!) that try to simulate Ritchie Blackmore's sound during his years with Deep Purple (Mark II and III) and Rainbow. These are profiles of a very rare Marshall Major 200W Model 1967 amp from 1971-1972 in excellent condition. There were only 1200 copies made of this amp, and only a few are still in good condition, worldwide. The best is to play these rigs on a Strat, although many profiles also sound great on a Les Paul! This amp was also used by Mick Ronson and Stevie Ray Vaughan. These profiles sound the best on a FR speaker because the Scumback H55 speaker is an integral part of the unique sound.

The material that was used for making this pack, is the following:

- a very rare Marshall Major 200W Model 1967 amp from 1971-1972

- Good vintage tubes (preamp and power tubes)

- The Pigeon (Hornby-Skewes clone) treble booster to simulate sounds during the period of Deep Purple Mark II

- The BSM Studio 75 Treble Booster, which also incorporates a modus to emulate the AIWA and Top Boost sounds during the period of Deep Purple Mark III and the first two Rainbow albums

- The Rivera Rockcrusher to reduce the volume at speaker level

- A Scumback H55 30 Watt speaker

- Shure SM57 and SM81-LC microphones

You will not find this kind of profiles anywhere else because there are so little Majors left in good condition! I checked it out and couldn't find any, that's why I decided to profile it myself. Furthermore, it was really not an easy task to get the right ingredients to get Ritchie's sound... Every composant in the sound chain has to be the right one. It took me years of experimenting with amps (Vox, Marshall Vintage Modern, and the Major), treble boosters and speakers to obtain this.

These profiles were made with firmware 5.1. Your KPA must be using 5.1 or later to use these profiles.

"Note: All product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Flying Snowman Productions. Product names are used solely for the purpose of identifying the specific products that were studied during Flying Snowman Production's sound profiling process. Use of these names does not imply any co-operation or endorsement. You are purchasing a license to use these profiles for your own personal and/or professional use but profiles are not for resale or for any other unlicensed distribution, free or compensated. The Flying Snowman Production profiles simply seek to re-create the sound of the stomp boxes and amplifiers listed and any use of brand names is strictly for comparison purposes."