Best Monitoring Choice for home use?

• Where are you located?

If you can try an Alto 212 powered get one and see what you think. I've had 2 along with an EV ELX112P. I ended up getting Yamaha HS8's and have one with the EV for guitar and one with an Alto 10 inch for audio tracks. A Tech 21 PowerEngine 60 might be something you like as well?

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• I'm Using a pair of Friedman ASM-12's here, which I really like and makes my KPA sound extraordinary! They are a bit pricey (but a little cheaper than those headphones mentioned above).

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• At a just for fun jam at a mates place I wired up an old hi-fi stereo from the 80's and a pair of big ass floor standing home theater speakers that were kicking about in his garage.. Haha. With the Kemper gerry rigged into its tape input. ? .. suprisingly it actually sounded pretty great (and in stereo!)

Not my 1st recommendation for amplification obviously, but I guess it shows you can almost make anything work!